We pray you are safe and warm in the wake of Winter Storm Grayson. After discussing the situation, the team has unfortunately decided to postpone this weekend's retreat. We will be rescheduling it. Though we are very disappointed about not spending this weekend together, we want you to be safe (and warm!). Your safety is our first priority.
The retreat center and the bus company have graciously allowed us to reschedule at no extra cost. We will be talking with the retreat center over the next week to try and find a weekend that works. And we hope you will be able to join us when we reschedule; your registration fee will transfer to that future date. AND If there is a conflict for you, of course, we will reimburse you.
Warm regards, and prayers for a Happy New Year,
Rob Stephens, Hershey Mallette Stephens, Christina Fleming and Jacqui Lewis