Every Monday, The Momentum Project offers a free community lunch and food pantry from 11 AM–1 PM.
The Butterfly Meal Program runs from Easter through Thanksgiving. Prepare bag lunches for distribution in Union Square and Tompkins Square Parks. More hands and feet are needed as we prepare 180 sandwiches.
- Preparation - 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM
- Distribution to local parks - 12:30 PM
If you would like to volunteer, email Cheryl Cochran at email@example.com.
Chat & Chew Serving
Help serve congregants a light meal after the morning worship celebration.
Children and Youth
Volunteer with our children and youth programs on Sunday mornings or afternoons (background check required). For more information, click here. For more information, you can also email Interim Director for Children, Youth, & Young Adults Marte Samuelstuen at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ministry Coordinator Rachel Hippert at email@example.com.
- Host a tea party, movie night, or God Talk at your apartment
- Teach an Adult Education class or lead a Being Group
- Volunteer to teach our children and youth
- Make phone calls or send notes to people who need care
- Join Middle Prays and pray for people in our community. Email for information.
All are welcome to join this volunteer, no audition required choir. Click here for more information.
Help fold the bulletins for Sunday Worship Celebrations at 1:00 PM.
Assist in tidying the Sanctuary after the Sunday celebration from 12:30 - 1:00 PM.
Help welcome and seat Middle Church guests on Sunday mornings from 10:45 AM to 12:30 PM.
For more information about volunteering, call the Church Office or email Cheryl Cochran at firstname.lastname@example.org.