Calling all parents/guardians of Wee Care kids (ages 5 and under)! We want you to have some space for renewal and self care, with the option to bond with fellow Wee Care parents over brunch. We will be covering three hours of childcare from 12pm - 3pm with our CPR-certified staff. This childcare offering will include lunch, "Sing, Play, Move", nap options, a movie, and art activities all at no cost.
Fill out the form at https://www.bit.ly/July21Childcare to let us know you're interested in participating. This event is for parents who have children below the age of 5, but if that same family also has older kids, we are happy to welcome older siblings (age 5-11) into this childcare offering. For questions, please email Marte at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the general schedule for this Childcare Offering (all activities held on the 3rd Floor):
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm: Lunchtime
- 12:30pm - 1:00pm: Sing, Play, Move (featuring John Del Cueto) in 3rd Floor Studio
- 1:00pm - 1:15pm: Bathroom Break & Transition Time
- 1:15pm - 3:00pm: Nap Group in Wee Care Room OR Movie + Art Activities in 3rd Floor Studio
- 3:00pm: Parent Pick-Up Time