Thank you for all the ways you have shown up for LOVE across the country and in our sanctuary. Together you are reclaiming and reframing Christianity. Here are a few ways:
- You accompanied our migrant siblings seeking asylum at Tijuana's border and in New York City.
- You took God's radically inclusive LOVE to the streets for the Women's March in D.C. and New York City.
- You invited God's powerful truth-telling, learned from Ruby Sales, invested in tough talks on racism in our leadership lab, and studied the Word.
- You anchored our souls in LOVE and joy as we worshiped in the sanctuary, online, and on CBSTV.
- You taught our youth that they, too, are love warriors, as they traveled to civil rights historic sites in fall 2018, and plan a service trip to Puerto Rico for summer 2019.
This Valentine's Day, February 14, we launch our #LOVEtransforms Campaign that will run through Pride Sunday on June 30. Throughout the campaign, we will be asking how we are transformed by LOVE and how the love at Middle Church is transforming the world. Together we can:
- Make love offerings to Middle Church. Together, we’ll love our way to our $725,000 goal by June 30th! Make recurring love offerings to Middle Church. With your help, we'll reach our $725,000 offering goal by June 30! To help us plan for the future, create a recurring donation (weekly, monthly or annually). If you already give this way, THANK YOU! If you have not made a donation this year, know that we need you! Please show your love, by donating, here.
- Strengthen our loving community through one-on-one conversations and storytelling. We will create space to share all the joys and pain our hearts hold and build relationships strong enough to transform the world.
- Power our movement with resources of time and talents. You might mentor a child or care for a senior; you might write for the literary magazine or offer art in worship. What do you want to give? Click here to find ways to volunteer. We will collect your "heart offerings" -- how you offer your time and talents -- in Sunday worship as well.
- Share what we love about Middle Church in a video. This Sunday, come to the front of the sanctuary to record a 30-second video of what you love about Middle Church to share in your social networks.
Thank you, Love Warriors! In the name of love that transforms, make a donation today and kick off our campaign.