Join the Movement
Wherever you live, you can call Middle Church home. We have members in 40+ states and 20+ countries. Our members are Buddhist, Muslim, Jewish, Atheist or Agnostic, and Christians of every denomination and creed. What unites us? Commitment to this movement for love and justice. The only thing we’re missing is you.
Middle Church is as diverse as the subway; our worship rocks like a gospel concert and touches you like a Broadway show. No matter who you love, no matter how you look, no matter how you make a living, you are welcome here. Whether you live in Park Slope or Paris, you can share in this movement, in person or online. “Love. Period.” is our guiding ethic. Join our multi-everything community by completing the short form below. Welcome home, beloved; we’re glad to have you! Consider attending one of our New Member Gatherings, even if you are still considering joining.
Want to be a member? Here’s the process:
- Complete the membership form below, so we have your contact information and interests!
- Reach out to Elise Tiralli, or Director of Congregational life, who oversees our programming and can help you get involved.
- Sign up for our small groups to get connected!
- Attend a New Members Class!
- Be active in your membership! This church is closer to God’s kindom because you’re in it. We know fierce love will enrich your life, and we’re so delighted to have you here.